This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Year in Review Blogtrospection


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I switched it up. Happy 2007.

January: I finished with my 6,798th resume.
February: KDub told Crystal to eat some meat.
March: Couches in Columbus/Chicago were great.
April: I slept on an air mattress in Chicago and made curtains. And got a job. Two jobs.
May: An apartment! Another job! Mrs. Zeitgeist Esq. was spotted ALL AROUND TOWN!
June: Tom Wolfe's The Vanfire of the Bonnities was great . . . in Ecuador.
July: Dave and Scolson visited. The Copa Mundial continued.
August; I started biking to work and subleased Jake's room to a middle-aged woman.
September: Maoxie entered the collective consciousness.
October: I learned how to cross-dress.
November: The Five Boroughs were blitzed through.
December: There were bad sweaters, ponchos, stomach bugs, etc. Wao! The end.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter