This blog gets my opposite of goat!



"That Poncho is Beautiful . . . Gorgeous"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So said a poncho-loving Buckeye to me as Scolson and I shopped for 100% cranberry juice (well worth the extra $1.00) on 12/31/06. Yes indeed. The poncho is the Zeitgeist of the millennium. Wow!

It's the new year which means it's time for resolutions which means that everyone needs to learn a new language. I'll focus on chiseling away at (hm, wrong metaphor, maybe? how about "applying puddy to?") my first grade level Japanese while the rest of you expand your personal CorpSpeak lexicons. Corpspeak Dictionary went public in conjunction with the New Year and as a minor contributor I am quite pleased with the unveiling. Please check it out!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter