This blog gets my opposite of goat!



SERIOUSLY BIG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This week I got markedly sick for the first time since I lived in the eastern hemisphere. It was crap. I blame it on the higher altitude of my jearrrb (30th floor) and/or the hot-cold-hot weather. By this afternoon, though, I felt better and credit such greatness to a steady diet of White Hen supplemented with delicious ginger tea a la Dave. You, too, can enjoy:

  • Get some water, a splash o' lemony juice, cinnamon [sticks], [star] anise, fresh ginger root, honey.
  • Boil the water with the juice and the anise.
  • While the water heats up, peel and thinly slice about 2" of the ginger root.
  • Burn the cinnamon stick.
  • Once the water is boiled throw in both ginger and cinnamon, turn down the heat and let it all steep for 10-ish minutes.
  • Add some honey to taste. And some bourbon.

  • So that's that. It's delicious and medicinal. Yum.

    |

    About me

    Blogsies

    Chicago

    Rarely Updated

    Archives


    Site Meter